• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Staff help requested

Joearth

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I'm taking a shot at the massive dwarf statue covering the secret entrance to Erebor.

I would do the entire thing myself if i could, but i really need the tools to place chunks in order to build the terrain.
Iv'e had Ivan help a bit with the start of the mountain on the left and it helped a lot - so i was wondering whether there are any staff members willing to help me out on this?

Even helping out just 5-10 min is overwhelmingly helpful.

Thanks

I'm just making a reply that I've seen this post and I don't want to help out with terraforming major terrain features on freebuild. For me, it takes to much time to do and it is time I rather spend on doing jobs on main and helping out on the main map.
Sorry bro, maybe someone else might want to help you.

Part of Freebuild is working hard to prove your dedication to a project. I understand like this it's for (shameful non-canon) fun, but see it as a challenge of patience if no one can find the time to help you out. You could also try get some non-admins to help, many enjoy just doing busy work strangely enough (just look at the river excavation projects)