• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Night

mandolore100

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Credits
XP
We need to go back in time and play some Battlefront 2, recently @Arkengard, @Delmana, and I came up with this idea to have a SWBF2 night and enjoy some good fun and nostalgia as we prep for battlefront 3 in February. So if we could get some suggestions for a time and date and see who would be interested that would be epic!

Which version are you using? (PC, PS2, etc.) I'd think everybody should have the same version so we can all play together.

We need to go back in time and play some Battlefront 2, recently @Arkengard, @Delmana, and I came up with this idea to have a SWBF2 night and enjoy some good fun and nostalgia as we prep for battlefront 3 in February. So if we could get some suggestions for a time and date and see who would be interested that would be epic!
You mean November?

I bought this game the other day. Not as good as a remember it to be honest and it's terribly ported.

The only issue I've come across is the text being squashed and hard to read, there are very few other issues for me
I've noticed that aswell but I've also had issues with the main menu. It's stuck at some god awful resolution and I can't change the sound volume on the main menu. The keybindings are also unintuitive. Since when does "alt fire" mean "throw grenade" and why is "throw grenade" bound to mouse 2? Also, what is mouse 4?

I've noticed that aswell but I've also had issues with the main menu. It's stuck at some god awful resolution and I can't change the sound volume on the main menu. The keybindings are also unintuitive. Since when does "alt fire" mean "throw grenade" and why is "throw grenade" bound to mouse 2? Also, what is mouse 4?
I have 4 mouse buttons.... Well 5 if you count the scroll wheel click.