Accepted Stoog_Gaming's Animation Badge Application

Stoog_Gaming

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
31
Minecraft Username : Stoog_Gaming

When did you join MCME : 11 July 2019

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: I have been Guide since the 23rd of September this year

Which WE badge do you have? I have limited world edit

Why should we give the animations badge to you? I have done several animations in 3D programs like blender and I have been interested in the animations plugin for a while, the concept of the animations is amazing making this already quite lively world even more alive and I want to help achieve that.

What to you is a responsible and mature player? A responsible and mature player is someone who can think their actions through prior to taking the action to help prevent any misuse or problems arising from those actions.
 
Back
Top