• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Stoog_Gaming's Animation Badge Application

Stoog_Gaming

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Stoog_Gaming

When did you join MCME : 11 July 2019

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: I have been Guide since the 23rd of September this year

Which WE badge do you have? I have limited world edit

Why should we give the animations badge to you? I have done several animations in 3D programs like blender and I have been interested in the animations plugin for a while, the concept of the animations is amazing making this already quite lively world even more alive and I want to help achieve that.

What to you is a responsible and mature player? A responsible and mature player is someone who can think their actions through prior to taking the action to help prevent any misuse or problems arising from those actions.