• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Team Speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artale

Moria Hall Professional
Commoner
Credits
XP
I join in ts.mcmiddleearth.com and I can't enter in the team speak.
What can I do ?
Thanks

What is the error you are getting? Does it say anything about a password? If so you can type /motd on the build server and you will get the teamspeak password, then enter it.

Open teamspeak, click bookmarks at the top, click manage bookmarks then click add bookmark. At the bottom enter the address as ts.mcmiddleearth.com, and your nickname as your Minecraft user name, then add the password in the bottom left, you can get it by typing /motd in the minecraft server. After that click apply then ok. I recommend also labelling the server as MCME, so you can distinguish between servers. Then go to your bookmarks and click the bookmark that you made for mcme, you should then be able to connect.

If you do not understand what I'm saying, you can consult this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.