• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled The_Official_Fig application for Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Official_Fig

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: The_Official_Fig
Date Joined: Jul 30th, 2019
What country am I from/When will I be online: I live in San Jose, but I will be living in London, but I'm on usually 3-10PST
Am I regurarly on our voice communication: Yes, I'm on discord even when I'm not playing
What makes a great guide to me? I think that a good guide is one that is accepting to new people and is just a fun person to be around and a person that makes you feel welcome and in the lore of/at MCME!

EDIT:
What country am I from/When will I be online: I live in San Jose, but I will be living in London, but I'm on usually 3-10PST
Am I regurarly on our voice communication: Yes, I'm on discord even when I'm not playing
What makes a great guide to me? I think that a good guide is one that is accepting to new people and is just a fun person to be around and a person that makes you feel welcome and in the lore of/at MCME! There are many different ways people can be inviting on servers, and to me that means knowing about server lore and ways to talk to people and make this server stand out from the other ones. I enjoy conversing with people that aren't sure about the server or veterans! I also know quite a bit about LOTR lore and am slowly gaining more knowledge about MCME lore! Thank you for your time!!

EDIT:
What makes a great guide to me? I think that a good guide is one that is accepting to new people and is just a fun person to be around and a person that makes you feel welcome and in the lore of/at MCME! There are many different ways people can be inviting on servers, and to me that means knowing about server lore and ways to talk to people and make this server stand out from the other ones. I enjoy conversing with people that aren't sure about the server or veterans! I also know quite a bit about LOTR lore and am slowly gaining more knowledge about MCME lore! Thank you for your time!!
Quick thing: You can just edit the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.