• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled thunderbolt302

thunderbolt302

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • Date: I first joined MCME on Sept. 14, 2018.
  • Jobs and Plot-builds: I have joined many jobs, but since I have not done a great job documenting my work, I am in the process of hunting down screenshots of the job sites. Until then, I can list what kind of jobs and plot-builds I have helped on:
    • Rohan Walls job (around farm plots and roads)
    • Moria Tombs with Darki job (part of Build-day Moria I believe)
    • Multiple "vegetization" plots in Osgiliath (for Ober)
    • Moria storage (stocking shelves and supplies to decorate otherwise bland hallways in a Moria hall):
      • 2019-01-27_15.22.57.png
        2019-01-27_15.24.25.png
    • Rivers and streams private job with Bart. (Belfalas I believe)
      • 2019-01-28_17.02.02.png
    • Moria roads job with Darki (located at the Build-day site)
    • I helped EmporerCatholic build his hall (the original one before it was remade), and although not a part of the design, I had a good time helping him out some.
    • Cleverboi and I have been working on a pantry in Moria, and at the moment we are waiting for feedback on whether it is completed or not.
    • More TBA
  • Themed-builds: As most of my time has been spent on jobs, plots, or helping other people, I do not have a large selection of Theme-Builds; here is what I have been able to pull together:
    • I participated in the Dale Themed-Build. Set in Post-Desolation Dale, this Manor was originally built in Greco-Roman style architecture, later ruined by Smaug's fiery fury. I have always loved ancient stone ruins, so this build was particularly enjoyable for me.
    • 2018-09-26_10.59.19.png
    • I also participated in the Beorn's Hall Themed-Build (As you can tell, I had just recently discovered a new shader pack):
    • 2018-09-18_12.29.10.png
  • Additional Builds: TBA
  • Your interests: Recently I have been spending more and more time in Moria, both working on my own builds and helping others with theirs. I love the whole concept of Tolkien’s Dwarven cities, and I love stone pillars and great halls. Moria has always been a favorite for me. I also love the Greco-Roman side of Gondorian architecture, especially in ruins (as previously stated).
  • Your motivation: Since I joined this server, I have spent most of my time either working jobs, giving people feedback, or helping with other people’s plot-builds. I really enjoy helping others in any way I can. I also enjoy building, and, as you could tell if you saw my first Moria pillar in free-build (I really hope nobody finds that!), my building has improved drastically since I joined MCME. I have applied for the rank of Artist so that I can further help the server and continue to grow in my skills as a builder. Thank you for your consideration!
-thunder

PS: I would like to make a note that I will be filling in all those “TBA”s once I can get some documentation. Unfortunately, I did not do a good job of documenting what I helped with, but I can reference which jobs I’ve helped with and with some work I think I can pull together some screenshots of my other work as well as my current projects. Despite this, I was advised to go ahead and post my application. I will continue to update this. Thank you!

Attachments

• 2019-01-27_15.22.57.png
    2019-01-27_15.22.57.png
    464.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 2019-01-28_11.55.35.png
    2019-01-28_11.55.35.png
    831.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 2018-09-26_10.58.21.png
    2018-09-26_10.58.21.png
    824.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Just put some screenshots in your application and just keep helping out! The more work you do the better you will get and the closer you will be to artist!

Just put some screenshots in your application and just keep helping out! The more work you do the better you will get and the closer you will be to artist!
I will definitely add screenshots, and I will keep updating this regularly! It’s good to have advice from someone who has just recently gone through the process thanks!

Application Update:

Can you please update your thread with some pictures of your Theme Builds with different angles of your builds (some without shaders aswell). This way I can give you some feedback on your theme builds or maybe promote you to the Watch List!

Application Update:

Can you please update your thread with some pictures of your Theme Builds with different angles of your builds (some without shaders aswell). This way I can give you some feedback on your theme builds or maybe promote you to the Watch List!
Thank you for your advice! I will definitely work on these things as I continue to update my application! Your help is greatly appreciated!

-Thunder

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!