• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled TizioLeo_'s Minigames Badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TizioLeo_

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
I joined The 5th December 2021
Im commoner
I only join voice chat when there are events
I want this badge because i like to make people have fun and i like to have fun with them
I would start minigames when im bored and everytime someone asks me to

Hey @TizioLeo_,

The guides have reviewed and discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. We would like you to be a bit more involved in the community first. You got commoner very recently and we just think your not quite ready at this current moment. I recommend you to participate in some more events/tours and jobs as well, so the guides and the community get's to know you better.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future, but then you should also add to your application, the answer to this question: "How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?"
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.