Canceled Topcatflap's Foreman Application

Topcatflap

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
0
Minecraft Username : Topcatflap
Date Joined : March 2020
Country: United Kingdom

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I have been an artist for almost 3 years and so have had a lot of experience building in a variety of styles. Earlier this year I became project staff in Great Mines, and so have had plenty of experience giving out and accepting plots, as well as giving feedback on them. In addition to this, I have been able to co-lead some jobs in Great Mines, which has allowed me to massively improve my communication skills.
Why are you applying for this rank?
I am applying for foreman as I have found my recent experiences with giving out plots and co-leading jobs very enjoyable, and so I believe going for Foreman is the natural next step. Furthermore, I believe that if I were foreman I would be able to help out in Great Mines more, whether it be helping out leading certain areas or running jobs, and when Great Mines inevitably ends, I would be able to help out on other projects a lot more as well.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
 
Update 1:
I have ran a job with Wieldablemars0, it was a simple road job that only took us 30 minutes. In the meantime I have handed out 8 plots in great mines, and accepted 9.
1722458577981.webp
 
Back
Top