• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Topcatflap's Limited World Edit Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topcatflap

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you first time join the server?
March 6th 2020

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
As of writing this I got artist 2 days ago (07/09/2021)

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I have use FAWE before on singleplayer builds, and I am used to working with the more basic commands.

Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
For the most part, no. As I intent to use it for more simple commands. However if I do use more complex commands, there are plenty of resources online, if I were to become confused or stuck.

Why do you need this badge?
I would like this badge to speed up building, by using the commands such as rotating, copying, pasting etc. Also so I won't have to ask other team members, as I don't want to take up too much of their time.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
To use it only ever when necessary and sparingly, and to not use it for pulling pranks on others. I do also acknowledge that this should be used with great care, as I am aware it is a very powerful tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.