- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 16
When did you join?
20/10/2025
What is your current rank?
Artist
Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes
Why would you like this badge?
I think minigames are a great way for new people on the server to get to know the community better and have fun besides building stuff on the server
If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it
Depends on the amount of people online but I would try to use it at least once a month
How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
Ask participants what they want to play and having a good mix between locations and games so it won't get monotonous and boring
20/10/2025
What is your current rank?
Artist
Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes
Why would you like this badge?
I think minigames are a great way for new people on the server to get to know the community better and have fun besides building stuff on the server
If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it
Depends on the amount of people online but I would try to use it at least once a month
How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
Ask participants what they want to play and having a good mix between locations and games so it won't get monotonous and boring