Visiting Help

WhiteWolf001

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hi.... I built a hobbit themed build a while ago in plots... I was wondering how to get to it with a command for I have no earthly {nor middle earthly} idea where it is. Also, I'd like to make a schematic of it so I can use it for my survival world.

Please advise
thanks!
WhiteWolf001
 
Unless you created a private warp to it, you're going to have to find it by flying through the theme builds. As for your second question, best to ask an enforcer before you do it.
 
Schematic's can be made by Designers, but as only @q220 can access the server's files he'll have to take the schematic and send it to you, so you probs want to drop him a message here on the forums when you found your TB.
 
Back
Top