• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted w0rldunder's Animation Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0rldunder

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username :
w0rldunder
When did you join MCME :
30 September 2017
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?:
Artist, I have had this rank since I believe 29th of April 2021
Which WE badge do you have?
I have the Limited World Edit Badge
Why should we give the animations badge to you?
I have already been involved with animations for several months, it started with Minas Morgul gates for Maski98. I have been including making animation frames into my Artist application.
I have been involved with several animations already such as:
Minas Tirith Main Gate
Minas Tirith Second Level Gate
Minas Tirith Citadel Gate
Minas Morgul Gate
Moria West Gate Crumbling Animation
Moria West Gate Secret Animation
Pelargir Gate Animation and gate redesign
Ships PVP Map Cannonballs Animation
I've recently done 2 other Minas Tirith Gate Animations and a Villa gate animation west of Minas Tirith

I generally like making animation frames and see how they play out once they are played. I normally animate together with Maski because I think it is quite fun to do an animation together.
Though I think I am also able to animate things on my own, my current goal is to animate all gates in Minas Tirith.
The main reason, I decided to apply eventually is that since I was already so much involved with making animations, it wouldn't be harmful to me to take my involvement a step further.

What to you is a responsible and mature player? ...
To behave in a normal way that does not create discomfort to others or that would cause damage to either the server, the map, or the community.

Hello w0rld,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. You should now have access to the animation plugin on plotworld. I have assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice_w0rld, in which you can practice.

Please read the animations badge instructions found here: Animations Badge
Then use the Animations plugin manual, copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin.

Tell me when you think that you are ready for your final exam.

- D3

Hello Hypr!

The long awaited test! Your trebuchet animation has amazed everyone who I have shown it to, therefore your test wont be a hard one since I believe that you could handle anything at this point!

I want you to animated 3 ghosts that would scare people going through the paths. They can be in any location you choose that follows the path of Aragorn. They should have some scary sounds ofcourse and well... scare people!

2021-06-08_23.59.15.png

You need to do this on the main world. You should have access to the commands from this moment. Since you are an artist, you will not require any plots!

Good luck!
- D3

P.S. @Mershy is really excited for this

Congratualations on achieving the animations badge!

Your final test has been accepted and will stay on mainworld.
You have also been added to the animations team and you can now make animations on all worlds.

Well done! if you have anymore questions let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.