• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted w0rldunder's Voxel Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0rldunder

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    I joined September 30th 2017, but I didn't get active until the start of January 2021

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    I am currently holding the artist rank and I have had it for almost 2 months.

• How experienced are you with Voxelsniper and making terrain?
    I was considering to apply for voxel for a while now to help in making terrain especially useful when I am working on event plots. I got my first experience with Voxel during the terrain workshop by Draonic earlier this week.
    After this event I started to practise a little on Builder's Refuge, on which I will continue practising until I can get the badge. For terrain itself, I have made plenty of terrain by hand myself, I enjoy making terrain and fleshing it out to look amazing with added detail and features.

• Will you need instructions in using Voxelsniper once you have the badge?
    Probably I would need some instructions since voxel looks more complicated so far than world edit was to learn. However, I am certain that after enough practise and usage of the tool I will be comfortable enough to use many commands.

• Why do you need this badge?
    I noticed how useful certain features of the tool can be whenever making terrain in moria; either for creating caves by digging them out or by building caves and features from the ground up. I think it will also be beneficial to me when I am making terrain for event plots and for setting up terrain for Artist School.

• What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    To not use the badge in which it stresses the server or does harm to it. The most responsible way is to solely use it for building on main projects only and to not obstruct others.

2021-09-03_18.15.41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.