• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Waiting for a response

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikey1236

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
This is in the correct area. I've posted here seeing as my actual appeal is getting ignored.

Seeing as my actual ban appeal isn't actually getting any attention and I sort of want to be unbanned I'll just post in public from now on I guess.

Still waiting on my ban appeal, it's been under revision for 2 months. What the hell are you even doing?

"One Solution, Revolution". Go support Russell Brands revolution movement ...

This is basically exactly the same as is what is happening here:
10401943_836968966365258_6253500959602195339_n.jpg

I'm sorry but this is stupid. For someone that has been a member of this community for so long a ban like this is uncalled for. The occasional slap on the wrist is understandable but really you guys. As I have gotten to know and love this community one thing that keeps me here is how I feel like we are all one big family. These kinds of actions are unwarranted for one family member to do to another. As much as I respect your work and leadership iru, I feel this is something that you need to talk to your enforcers about. That a member like Wiley is bing treated this way truly disgusts me. For a new member who just want to troll and wreck the community this kind of treat could be almost tolerable but Wiley is hardly a new member. This treatment is almost as outrages as megga's treatment and I refuse to accept it. Until Wiley is unbanned or an official statement is made I will halt all development on the enforcer suite. If this is how you repay dedication I refuse to be a part of it.

I'm sorry but this is stupid. For someone that has been a member of this community for so long a ban like this is uncalled for. The occasional slap on the wrist is understandable but really you guys. As I have gotten to know and love this community one thing that keeps me here is how I feel like we are all one big family. These kinds of actions are unwarranted for one family member to do to another. As much as I respect your work and leadership iru, I feel this is something that you need to talk to your enforcers about. That a member like Wiley is bing treated this way truly disgusts me. For a new member who just want to troll and wreck the community this kind of treat could be almost tolerable but Wiley is hardly a new member. This treatment is almost as outrages as megga's treatment and I refuse to accept it. Until Wiley is unbanned or an official statement is made I will halt all development on the enforcer suite. If this is how you repay dedication I refuse to be a part of it.

As I acknowledge your concern, Dallen, there is more to the matter than what you believe is being extenuated in these public posts especially what you believe is the story. If you want to half progress on the plugins and development, than so be it but think before doing things out of a spite as the matter wholeheartedly does not concern you nor does it directly concern anyone other than Wikey for this matter (as it his appeal).

I just want to reassure to everyone that in order to make an effective and just decision, there needs to be careful deliberation and this takes time with those of whom are in the position to determine whether a person is appealed or not. Would anyone want to make a bad decision without having to take the time to consider all factors.. not to just the person but to the whole community. There were numerous instances within the timeframe who have expressed there concerns about the matter elsewhere on the forums but from the general interpretation of the threads and posts, they were done with carefully knowing the facts. Whether Wikey wants to share such information is upto him but there are 3 sides to the story; one person's, the other person's and the truth. Weigh up the facts as you may determine but please take the time to acknowledge all sides before going of on your own ultimatum.

I will remind those who wish to comment on any matter do so in a mature, considered and respectable manner. I will not tolerate these pernicious comments and edgy posts if they take things out of spite, especially those which hold no impartiality or virtue.

Reiterating the point to everyone that this concern is being continued on the ban appeal. If you wish to express your concerns on the matter, please do so by sending me a Personal Message.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.