• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Wandering Tours

mandolore100

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello all, for those who don't know me I am Mandolore100. Recently i was approached by @Will_em saying that we Guides do not spend enough time in cities and towns, that we just go in give a spiel on lore and walk out again. My fix to this is the Wandering Tours where we grab a Guide and a Designer and walk through the world looking at the buildings and architecture in a very informal manner. The focus of these tours are not on lore, but what these amazing builders have worked on. I need help from you too i need you to tell us what you would like to see in future Wanderings Tours! I hope to see everyone there and conduct more tours which have so far have been really fun