WardenWolf

WardenWolf

Experienced Member
Credits
0
XP
0
Minecraft Username : WardenWolf
Date Joined : 02 May 2014
Themed Build participated in: Edhellond
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build: http://imgur.com/a/f6xdO
What is your prefered building style? I like to build Gondorian architecture.

Other MCME work:
http://imgur.com/a/auPUP



This house was just for fun. Just practicing and trying out new concepts. I'd have had all the torches replaced with red ones and plates on the table, but the staff member I asked to do it kind of disappeared halfway through, and I didn't feel it was important enough on something that's not in Osgiliath itself. As for the basement, I wanted to see if I could make a good-looking, plausible basement. Not many actual Osgiliath structure have basements, but some do. Particularly larger houses or businesses. Notice the pantry section, general storage, and structural supports.

Other Minecraft work:
http://imgur.com/a/B3Wse
 
Last edited:
Updated my MCME folder with the new Osgiliath house I did. This house was done from the ground up, completely without outside input, in less than a day.
 
Back
Top