• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted WE+ badge application: Jonatanknalle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
Badge requirements:
  • Be at least Artist or Guide: Yes.
  • Have an adequate amount of experience in FAWE: Yes.
  • Is responsible and mature enough to use the tool in an effective manner: Yes.
Application:
  • When did you join? April 9, 2018
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? Foreman: since 4 novemeber, 2018.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE? I have been using it almost daily for roughly half a year.
  • Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge? Nope!
  • Why do you need this badge? Mostly to get access to the brushes and additional commands which would greatly help while building but most importantly making terrain.
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player?
  • A mature player is a player who wont abuse his/her world edit perms and use them in a secure way being careful when setting up the WE action he/her wants to preform and not taking risks when using world edit. If something goes wrong the player should help fixing the problem he/her has caused.
  • Portfolio: I used a lot of world edit in many of these builds such as the smooth brush, the degree mask and the replace command: . This terrain I made only using a limited amount of brushes such as the smooth, ball, lower and raise brushes.
    2019-01-08_10.51.18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.