• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

We Need Musical Talent

Archimdes

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
We Need Musical Talent

We are looking for anyone who has musical talent! We need singers, pianist, violinist, horn player, drummers, everyone and anyone!

What is this for?

We are trying to compile a list of people who have musical talent and who can offer there talent towards certain project for MCME. Some of these projects will be working partly with the Music Team to help make there work come to life!

Note this is not an application for the Music Team, to apply for the Music Team please message @Archimdes either through the forum or discord.

How to apply?

To apply you will need to privately message @Archimdes this through the forums or Discord (Archimdes#0357)

Minecraft username:
Date you've joined the server:
Musical talent:
Musical experience:
Example of your portfolio work: (Preferably as a Google Drive):

Any questions or issues please message myself.
1612113547472.png

-A

Last edited:
Well... it's difficult with the portfolio work for me as I mainly play in a big band and would have to ask all others there if I might use the few records that were made. And I didn't really record anything of me playing solo (completely solo or with playback) even though there might be records done by other people.

I don't exactly have a portfolio - kind of as erik252525 - but I do play clarinet (and compose a bit), and I'm sure I could come up with something. My experience is mainly in bands (and small groups), editing my own work (via a program called soundtrap), and composing and playing (my compositions) at school fairs.

Also, what is this "certain project?"
I mean there are specific projects that are currently being planned. As I said and this goes to anyone please message me through discord or forums (privately) using the format as shown.

We Need Musical Talent

We are looking for anyone who has musical talent! We need singers, pianist, violinist, horn player, drummers, everyone and anyone!

What is this for?

We are trying to compile a list of people who have musical talent and who can offer there talent towards certain project for MCME. Some of these projects will be working partly with the Music Team to help make there work come to life!

Note this is not an application for the Music Team, to apply for the Music Team please message @Archimdes either through the forum or discord.

How to apply?

To apply you will need to privately message @Archimdes this through the forums or Discord (Archimdes#0357)

Minecraft username:
Date you've joined the server:
Musical talent:
Musical experience:
Example of your portfolio work: (Preferably as a Google Drive):

Any questions or issues please message myself.
View attachment 21501
-A
TRUMPET TIME