• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Why I should lead CoL

TI for CoL head?

• TI for CoL head

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • TI for CoL head + Fin's job

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TI_020601

Involved Member
Commoner
Credits
XP
I know what you're thinking, why is this guide trying to lead a project. Well I have many minutes of building experience, I dig roads, I build walls, I can build a cube and I can build a sphere.

Now for some of my previous builds:

You see I do have some skill. Thank you for letting me led this project you won't not regret it :3

~TI

Where there's a whip, there's a way.

Last edited:
Im pretty decent aswell, let me help u pls

Attachments

• 2017-05-08_17.55.28.png
    2017-05-08_17.55.28.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 309
I know what you're thinking, why is this guide trying to lead a project. Well I have many minutes of building experience, I dig roads, I build walls, I can build a cube and I can build a sphere.

Now for some of my previous builds:

You see I do have some skill. Thank you for letting me led this project you won't not regret it :3

~TI

Where there's a whip, there's a way.
Maybe apply for artist...

Status
Not open for further replies.