• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted WieldableMars0's Animation Badge Application

WieldableMars0

Foreman & Mod
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : WieldableMars0
When did you join MCME : 26 November 2020
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: Artist which I've had for a bit over a month
Which WE badge do you have? Limited WE
Why should we give the animations badge to you? Though I've not had any animation experience on the server yet, I've always liked the idea of animations and how they've worked. With this badge, I want to bring a more enjoyable experience to people exploring the map and immerse them more into our map. I also used to make stop-motion videos as a hobby so I'm also interested in building frames for these animations.
What to you is a responsible and mature player? To me, a responsible and mature player is someone who uses their badge for its respective purpose and uses it not to troll.