• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted WieldableMars0's Badge Application 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WieldableMars0

Foreman & Mod
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
• When did I join?

November 26, 2020, but started being active in Late July 2021

• What is my rank?

Commoner

• Do you regularly use our voice communications?

I don't regularly use it, but I do during events. However, I do plan on using it more in the future.

• Why would you like this badge?

I would like this badge because I think hosting minigames is great for the community. Adventurers can get into the community more and be noticed by others. In a time where events are uncommon, I think that minigames would be a good way to get Americans into the community. Since my last application, I've come back to the USA and I'm now active from 24:00 to 7:00 server time. I've gotten into the community more, gained 14 days of playtime, and have participated in tours, jobs, PVP, etc.

-WieldableMars0 :)

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.