• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Will_em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_em

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Will_em
Date Joined : February 2012

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I can do kickflips, varial kickflips, shove-it's, fakie bigspins and manuals
Why are you applying for this rank?
I feel like I have enough space and time to do jobs online. There is also enough space to create jobs out of the running projects at the moment.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
Check out: midgewater marshes, nindalf, osgiliath, the old section in Pelargir, Annuminas, Fornost houses, Shire houses, the entire region of eregion, the boss area of fable of the five wizards, derp fixing trees in fangorn, fixing all fangorn trees, fixing all lothlorien trees, the old isen river dig, grassed rohan by hand, aldburg houses, edoras houses, all the corner stairs of the shire houses, shire landscaping, the forest south of hobbiton, glaciers in the misties, builder school, interior of isengard wall, interior of isengard, the kebab shop in minas tirith and credoo's fish tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.