Work

JackSparow225

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
0
Just wondering if there is anything i can do to help out.
Most of the time I'm on the server, there are no jobs or plot builds available to help with. I am wondering if there is a way i could help out without a foreman or artist needing to be on.
 
If you mean building-wise, not without a rank or a foreman/designer (unless you are in a contest), but there are plenty of other ways to help the server. Take some of BWOT's new programs for example: Realism Guides and Promotions are some ways you could help. Another way would be getting a rank so you can help work on what that rank does, for example the Guide rank: we plan things, help people around, etc. These are only some of the options you have, I'm sure if you ask around people would love to have you help them.
 
Back
Top