• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Wyattrox03's Minigame Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
When Did I Join?

May 28, 2020

What is my current rank?

Commoner

Why do I want this badge?

My activity on the server is during the late American hours, specifically the west coast American hours. Because of this there are few if no ranked members online much of the time and it is just a handful of commoners and a dozen or so adventurers. I have noticed that during these hours few minigames get run unless there is a guide that is up at 3 AM in their time. So I hope to make these hours a bit more lively and help adventurers get more involved in the MCME community.

On a side note, I have noticed that the quiz minigame has been falling out of use recently, and I don’t understand why since it is such a fun function. If I get the badge I intend to run this with some more frequency.

Anywho, thanks for taking the time to read and have a great day.

Howdy Wyattrox03,

Thank you so much for being patient while we discussed your application. After a talk with the guides, we have come to the conclusion that we will not be giving you the minigames badge at the current time. We urge you to reapply in the future and hope you can take this opportunity to further your knowledge in the community. If you need a further explanation for this decision message myself or Smaug we will be more then happy to talk with you.

Sincerely,
Soarz9

Status
Not open for further replies.