• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Wyattrox03s Minigame Badge app 2, Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
When Did I Join?

May 28, 2020

What is my current rank?

Commoner

Why do I want this badge?

First off, hello and thanks for reading my application! The reason I am applying for this badge is because a lot of the time I am online is during the server off-hours, ie. the later American hours. And often times between 05:00 and 07:00 server time there is a fair few people on and rarely someone with a badge. I would hope to be able to run minigames during this time and help adventurers get more involved in the community and perhaps stick around longer. Since my last application I have gotten a lot more experience in the community, I have done many jobs and events and upped my playtime by like a month. Anyway, thanks for considering this application and have a great day! :)

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.