• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled xXThe12thXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXThe12thXx

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: xXThe12thXx
Date Joined: 26 March 2018
What Time do you usually play online: I'm usually online around 7:00 am - 11 am and 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Are you regularly on our voice communication: No, mostly because I just joined the servers discord!
Do you talk on our voice communication: No, for two reasons; one I just joined the servers discord, and two I prefer to type rather than talk.
What makes a great Guide according to you: I believe that a great Guide must be able to welcome new players to the server in a friendly and mature way. Also, a guide must be able to help the new players with their questions about the map, commands, or how to get to a certain area on the map. Finally, guides must be overall friendly to all the players and must be ready and willing to help anyone with a question even the simplest ones!

Sry for not posting this on here sooner, but do the need for voice communication and how I will not be able to access it a lot I have pmed mandolore and have decided not to go for the guide rank currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.