• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted xXThe12thXx's Minigames Badge Application

xXThe12thXx

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When Did You Join: April 11th, 2018
What is Your Current Rank: Commoner
Do You Regularly Join Our Voice Communication? I join voice chats, but rarely talk in them.
Why Would You Like This Badge? I would like this badge to host games for adventurers and commoners alike during later American hours where there seems to be a lack of people with this badge online. Also, having this badge allows me to help make newer players feel more accepted into our growing community.
If You Were to Get the Badge How Often Would You Use It? If I were to get the badge, I would run games quite often like I did when I had this badge before.
How Would You Make the Minigames Fun and Enjoyable? I would make the games for fun and enjoyable by interacting with the people in the games more creating a more light hearted atmosphere amongst the players of the games.

Hello 12th

Thanks for your minigames badge application. I can confirm that your application has been accepted and you will receive the badge. I will give the badge when I log on this evening.