• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted YourDearKing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorwendion

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : YourDearKing
Date Joined : 24 August 2014
Themed Build participated in: Nazgul Tombs / High Fells of Rhudaur
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:https://www.flickr.com/photos/94351556@N04/sets/72157652083637701/ <---- Includes screenshots of my other MCME contributions as well.
What is your prefered building style? I prefer to build Gondorian, however I do not neglect the usage of other styles. (I also really enjoy building trees, shrubbery, and tents).

Last edited:
The Google Document is not publicly viewable; I suggest you make one (or multiple) albums on imgur.com, its free and more comfortable and flexible for both you and staff ;-)

Thank you for your application! It has now been checked and here follow some tips on what you can improve on to increase your chances on a promotion to Artist.

Your builds are amazing, theres no obvious critique or improvement suggestions I could give you. Therefore I add you to the watchlist. Now I want to see you as active on the server as possible, help on jobs whenever you can get one (I know its hard sometimes), but make yourself known as a motivated and active player!

Also please note that the criterions and the way artist apps are handled in the future are about to change. Further information will be published soon on the forums.

~ Finrod_Amandil, Head Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.