Accepted ZeWarrior666's application for the minigames badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeWarrior666

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Minigames
  • When did you join?
    I joined the server around the middle of July 2019.

  • What is your current rank?
    My current rank is commoner, but I have an application for guide up.

  • Why do you want this badge?
    MCME is a great server, but there are times where nothing is happening and I wish I could bring people together for a fun time.
    Also, I think that regular minigames would help the server by bringing new players into the community, as games are a great way to meet and befriend people.
    And, lastly, I just really miss the regular minigames there were during the summer holidays, I really had a blast playing them and would like all players
    to get the opportunity to join in the fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top