• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Mr_Kekss Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Anorien bridge, can't open the album. Seems a little fancy for the location/ setting. Would be less detailed and probably a bit smaller. Could also be nice to have a different road mix (road over bridge) than mix for the bridge itself.
- The Dwarven again aqueduct seems a bit too over the top for most of Moria, though maybe in a very fancy setting it could work (Royal court or maybe Erebor).
- The Lond Daer aquaduct, shape and feeling is nice, I'd suggest to control your blockmixing a bit more. Have darker blocks overgrown blocks in areas closer to the ground.

Hey Mr_Keks,

I'd love to see some more fully detailed builds from you. If you see for example a themed build that you like, try it out, finish as much as possible, and post it here. :)

Hey Kekss,
I hope you are still active and keep on going, the last few picture look very nice, i like the flower details on the road, fits elven style pretty well. The Mining tunnels look solid, probably made badger happy once in the deep mines of moria, you adapted the style pretty good, maybe less flower pots and more crates and stuff, nice armorstand use there, really decent so far ;)

- Daom

Hey Mr_Kekss,

Anorien house
- Nice exterior, fits very well within an Anorien village
- Would have liked to see some interior for it, to see if it's equally nice.

Dead Marshes
- Nice, to me it seemed a lot of people built pretty much the same thing in that themed build, but I don't know who took inspiration from who.
- Either way nice usage of the vegetation. I would have switched the size of your dead trees up a bit more
- Perhaps having a more interesting stream structure could also make it look cooler
- It shows me that we'll definitely need a new fire model/texture, as it stands out a lot with the rest of the nice Marsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.