• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resource icon

Enabling Server Resource Packs (Visual Guide)

Here is a visual guide on how to enable server resource packs for the Minecraft Middle-Earth server.

Step One: Open up Minecraft and click on 'Multiplayer' to bring up your list of servers.
step 1.PNG
Step Two: Then click on the Minecraft Middle-Earth server, so the edit option is lit up.
step 2.PNG
Step Three: Click on the edit option, your screen should look like this. Look at the 'Server Resource Packs' option next.
step 3.PNG
Step Four: Click on the 'Server Resource Packs' option until it says 'Enabled' and then click done to save your changes. Now you should be able to run the command in game to change the resource packs in Themebuild, Freebuild and Build world.
step four.PNG

You can run the command by typing /rp {region letter} into chat. The regions are: e = Eriador, d = Dwarven, l = Lothlorien, r = Rohan, g = Gondor and m = Mordor.

Here's a very helpful guide to what warps have what resource pack by Lady_of_Rohan
Author
awaywind
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest reviews

After ryttyr's suggestion about vanilla textures the guide has been updated and I think it's now very easy to follow, and even more easy for us to just sent this guide to new players for them to follow .
Great idea and great guide with images to follow.
However I see room for some improvements. Mainly you should use vanilla textures so it's easier for people to recognize the menus and such and secondly I suggest you highlight the buttons one should press, either by hovering your mouse over them or preferably encircle them using some immage editor program. Doing so would make this guide feel more straight forward and easy to follow ;)
awaywind
awaywind
Thank you for the tips ryttyr!