• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted 0odz's limited WorldEdit application

Status
Not open for further replies.

0odz

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
I first joined in August 2019, and joined again in September 2023 after a 2 year break.

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
Artist, approximately for 15 hours as I write this :D (20 of January)

• How experienced are you in FAWE?
I'm quite experienced with the basic and most important stuff. I've been using it especially in plotsquared, where I've done blockmixing, copying rotating and pasting, cave digging, block filling, terrain shaping, painting blocks etc.

• Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?
Not really, I know the basic commands that I will need for building, like brushes, copy-pasting and replacing blocks. Also I know how to put custom blockstates to brushes. Though I'm not that familiar with the advanced stuff, I could always learn if there's any need for them.

• Why do you need this badge?
Now that I'm an artist, it would really help with building and speed up the process. Also if anyone needs any WE help, like copy-pasting and block filling, I can be there to help them out.

• What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
Most importantly, no griefing. I will use this badge for good purposes, and not for ruining places like spamming blocks or cutting other players' builds out. I will also use it carefully to avoid any accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.