• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

1.14 Crossbow

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
Just cus I love you guys - figured people would want these once 1.14 rolled around and PvP starts kicking up again ;)

@TotiGonzales ok I will do actual work on the RPs now I promise, but only if you add these..

Hm... I probably should have tested this before I posted it as I was not aware that mojang changed the modeling for 1.14...

Do you have any idea how to convert said textures into a model? I tried to it out but am struggling to understand where the models are located or how to design them properly.

Hm... I probably should have tested this before I posted it as I was not aware that mojang changed the modeling for 1.14...

Do you have any idea how to convert said textures into a model? I tried to it out but am struggling to understand where the models are located or how to design them properly.
No, It's not a model. It looks just like any other item held in the hand except it's rotated and repositioned as to look like it's held properly (just like the bow except more noticeable).

No, It's not a model. It looks just like any other item held in the hand except it's rotated and repositioned as to look like it's held properly (just like the bow except more noticeable).
Then why does it not work in game? I tried loading it in 1.14 and couldn't see it or a bunch of the other weapons?

Then why does it not work in game? I tried loading it in 1.14 and couldn't see it or a bunch of the other weapons?
No idea. Tbh I just assumed it wasn't a model since it looks just like any other handheld item like the bow or sword.
Felt bad about accidentally tricking you so I did a little googling and found this. No idea if it's to any help to you or not but it might be the same problem as you're having r/Minecraft - Crossbow Texture

Glad to hear, pretty cool that it uses the texture map like that.

Fire, you are really not in the situation where I will believe you that you will actually keep to your promise. Heard it too many times.