• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

2014 - A Year in Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip meggawutts
5H8RPRt.gif

I'm French actually, and Real Madrid is Zidane's team. Still, 4thsenal? LMAO
how Original. Anyway continue on being a glory supporter. I stuck through 9 years of nothing after the Invincibles in 2004 The FA cup meant a lot to arsenal, so it means a lot to me.
tumblr_lqstweUbeM1qc85fv.jpg

now back on topic..

how Original. Anyway continue on being a glory supporter. I stuck through 9 years of nothing after the Invincibles in 2004 The FA cup meant a lot to arsenal, so it means a lot to me.
tumblr_lqstweUbeM1qc85fv.jpg
now back on topic..

I didn't know supporting your country's players was considered glory hunting... I also know Benzema's family so I have a lot of reasons to support that team. Well, enjoy 4th place!

Back on topic, there are some members of the community that I want to highlight/give a shout out to for their work this past year both on the server and behind the scenes. Plus I'm kinda tipsy. But also the community wouldnt be the same without these individuals.

@wodleth : You have made some of the best terrain on this server by far in the past year so props to you for such an accomplishment. A lot of the major locations would not look at awesome as they do now without your unique touch.

@Despot666 : You work stone builds and caves/mines finer than any other on the server. Your builds never cease to amaze me in their grandiosity, scale, and detail.

@Finrod_Amandil : You integrate lore and build more fluently and gracefully than I can even imagine in my own work.

@SugarKoala : You're organizational tendencies are unmatched. 'nuff said.

@Wollip666 , @rwyland , & @iSMiTHz : You three have gone through the good, the bad, and the ugly with me and my experience on MCME wouldnt be the same without the time I spend derping around and running projects with y'all.

@MaDIIReD : You are ridiculous and make logging on a pleasure, even if you are no longer build staff (you whore)

@demonataz : I always enjoy working with you. Similar to wod, you have built some of the best structures that I have seen on this server and I always am amazed by the detail and effort that you put into your work.

@Thatruben : You are the life/blood/energy of the server. Marry me?

@DynoDaring64 : You're involvement in the community has helped countless droogs through their early stages, even when you were a Enforcer and it wasnt even your job, I could always count on you to jump in and answer a question, vanished or unvanished. Though I could go on and on about your work, I think your promotion says it all :)

@Credoo : You sir, are a saint. You take a lot of sh*t where it usually isnt called for but you just keep swimming. Your persistence and refusal to step aside is what keeps the build community of MCME going for the rest of us. You are the guiding hand that through and through has kept an internet community as stable as an internet community can be.

@Iru : I dont think enough people realize the amount of work you put into this community behind the scenes without anybody asking and, although you stepped down recently, your unbelievable impact will surely persist along with the server itself until the day Minecraft is unplugged. You are also one of the kindest, most level headed minecraft players out there and it is always a pleasure to be online at the same time as you. I'm proud to call you a friend :)

On an already-amazing server, 2014 upped the ante in almost every aspect. I was blown away by some crazy new project almost every time I logged on. Granted I also felt really guilty that I managed to contribute jack-all to the project over the entire year (or pretty much ever), but at least I can still lurk around and drool over things!

Status
Not open for further replies.