2015: Year in Review

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
0
Hey guys,

I thought I would post an album highlighting many of the projects that were completed over the span of 2015. This is by no means an all-inclusive list, but it does touch upon most of the projects. I hope you enjoy!

If you are feeling nostalgic from this year, feel free to post some of your favorite highlights, projects, or moments from 2015 in this thread. OR post what projects and events you are looking forward to in the coming year of 2016 :)

@Tyranystrasz this can be used for the Facebook page
@Ardelenia this can be used for the Times

​
 
damnit fire! we were already working on this.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Prepare to see another year in review (but text-based) in today's Times Edition, which will be out before the end of the day (EST).
 
Last edited:
damnit fire! we were already working on this.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Prepare to see another year in review in today's Times Edition, which will be out before the end of the day (EST).
I spent a solid hour taking all of these while my mac tried to render distance with shaders D:
 
@Fireinferno13 can you add a screenshot of Moria aswell?
And by the way i'm posting one screenshot for day
Done

Also I saw - much appreciated
WmPetvK.webp
 
Back
Top