• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A bard to tell a tale,

Status
Not open for further replies.

pairjax

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I have not played minecraft for quite a while now, however I keep in touch with the community.

Dear my incredible community of MC Middle Earth, I have a story to tell. Sit well, and be patient with my writing.

*Ahem, Ahem.*

Once upon a time, in a universe unimaginably hard to reach, but not so far away, there was a divide on a planet which had no name. This divide was between the two most powerful countries of this planet, the Myraids, and the Umerians. These two countries were actually far from balanced. You see, the Myraids were set back to the age of medieval times, and the latter was in a far future from our land, Middle Earth. Both were peaceful, and sat in their respective places with food to spare, and stories to tell.

Weep, for this could not last. At the time where we begin our story, a child was but the age of nine, the son of the king from the Myraid empire, who had deep, blue eyes with great detail. His eyes were ones that had piercing qualities to them. He had a matted, brown hair and was as tall as you would expect for his age. This child of a different manner to the rest of his world, and would often sit in the corner of the king's throne while his father spoke to dukes and barons. He sponged up all of their words, but did not speak much of his own volition. The boy was by the name of Razul.

This boy, as to be expected, would play a large role. On the other side of the earth, there was the child of the president of the other country. He had a silky black hair that he enjoyed to spike. His eyes were pure black, with light strikes of blue mysteriously engrained in them. He was talkative, but only to his parents. He would otherwise sit silently in school, as students who were not of the same group would pester him as if he was somehow different. He had no friends, no lovers. He did know what love was, he was just about to the age of seventeen, but he seemed to have a distaste for it. What a shame too, as the person he recently had found himself to like was a beautiful blond, who acted in the popular group, but secretly liked to draw odd weaponry, and was her entirely own person. The boy's name was David.

So, one day, the first boy, Razul, was in his castle when he heard his mother scream. Finding himself able to run much faster in some situation of danger, he rushed across his halls until he found her mother putting her two hands up to the level of her face. She exclaimed to her son, "My hands, my hands!" And fell to the floor, letting her hands be revealed to have peculiar circles engrained on them, mysteriously glowing in a white light. It had in the center a symbol that resembled the shape of a single tree, with it's roots revealed. This was no phenomenon that was singular to her, however.

The entire world was experiencing this. One by one, people were finding this to happen to them, their families, and their children. It was not limited to specific people, but rather everyone on the planet. This was magic, and after many a millennia it had returned to an age of technology. There were no dragons, no magical beings on this planet yet, but this still meant enough to change the game of the world.

The king of Myraid saw this as a sign, and called his many friends and high powers over. He told them all that they were to come at once. The king took a moment to clear his throat, then uttered in a quite deep voice, "My friends, gather all of our people. As you know, a new magic has occurred. We do not know what it could be, but if we can find out what it does before the great Umerians, we can harness it's power to no longer be forced with trade. We can take what is rightfully ours, and spread an era of peace over our entire world."

The lord stepped up from his chair and said, "I know that it can help us. I can feel it in my bones." And with that, he raised his hand, which had the symbol of the two-headed falcon, and sent a straight apparition of the falcon into the air above them, a luminescent blue.

"I have no doubt in my mind, my friends."

* End of part 1 *

If you enjoyed, you need not say anything. Simply know that you have found your little secret world. I might decide to continue writing, since I already know the lore of this tale. However, I might not, so cherish this beginning.

Great thanks for reading from the Thaumaturge.

* I might or might not respond to messages, as well. Do not get your hopes up, my friends. *

Last edited:
Z30w0wC.gif

tHM2Mqp.gif

Dear MCME,

Thank you for the quite interesting response. For you @Fornad , I must say that that is not me. I am the mask-bearer, and remember it well. I am part of nearly every group in my community, and they all know me well enough. I still do my fair share of observing, though. I think that as I continue, perhaps I will take off a few more masks. But it is only a chance, my friends.

The mystery watching from above,

The Thaumaturge.

I find more sense here .

Can someone please give me a TLDR and the general purpose of this thread?
Do you speak of the content of which I posted, or the response I have gotten, or just the tavern talk in general, Iru? My story is simply a crude, ten minute shortened version of a fraction of an epic that I wish to tell. However, the community inside here is very out of place. Their images are very obscure, and I do not comprehend them.

Best hopes for your comprehension,

~ Le Thuamaturge

I have not played minecraft for quite a while now, however I keep in touch with the community.

Dear my incredible community of MC Middle Earth, I have a story to tell. Sit well, and be patient with my writing.

*This is the 2nd part to a tale that I have sent. *

The world was on a trajectory to it's demise, as research facilities popped up throughout to experiment with the newfound power. They learnt many things, each of which lending a hand to a new era of war. What they found was taught universally to it's students, and nobody was left out. With this path of research, they found this.

Magic was coming mostly from the hands, although people with a natural power found it on their chest as well. The symbols on their hands each were singular to the person that bore it. The people of Myraid begun with white, and the Umerians were brandished in black. As they developed new skills with magic, their circles changed colors. The system was divided into four different colors. Red, Blue, Yellow, And Green. The natural color of the system was simply red, blue, and yellow. However, the green was specific to the group of the Umerians, and the yellow was kept singularly to the Myraids. The colors were not of earth, fire, water, and air. Rather, they were space, time, thought, and diluted thought. You see, the green was a hindrance, not a helping, and the only way to substitute for the loss on the Umerian's side was by using the technology they already had.

The Myraids had an obvious advantage at this, and used it accordingly. They quickly found ways to activate and harness the magic, nurture and flourish the power. The Umerians were slower, but in time they grew to always be one step behind. This power of the two forces evened out between each other, and made sure that neither would win. They would fight eternally, never having time for peace. This was war.

This war started with the king. He summoned an army of all of his troops, leaving only enough to defend the border of the kingdom, hoping to overwhelm the force of the enemy. He was at the very front. For a while, this worked. Then the forces of Umerians came out in full, steel tanks and all. A man used a voice amplifier to ask the Myraid empire to leave peacefully, stepping up to a pedestal. His life was but short in the grand scheme of things. Now, the king stepped up onto a single peak on the ground, and took his hands up out of his robes, and lifted a single tank up into the air, and crumpled the behemoth like it was but a toy.

The air filled with rage, and the battle began. Tanks were useless, they could be crumpled and left to rust in the dust. The battle was a clear even game, with the advanced magic parring with the weaponry of great prowess, ones we could not imagine in Middle Earth. They tore through the ground and battled in a sight of incredible proportions. The war had begun, and it would not stop for another five decades.

* End of part 2 *

If you enjoyed, you need not say anything. Simply know that you have found your little secret world. I might decide to continue writing, since I already know the lore of this tale. However, I might not, so cherish this as it stands.

Great thanks for reading from the Thaumaturge.

* I might or might not respond to messages, as well. Do not get your hopes up, my friends. *

Reactions: B_n
Just discovered this.

What in the lord's name?

Ok so for comprehension.
If this is just a story you are telling every month or so, I don't believe mcme is the place to do this. There are other sites which will appreciate your stories more than the guys do on here. For the guys with the messages, they're laughing with you.
Enforcer lock?
Cheers Will

Status
Not open for further replies.