• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A goodbye from a Pants

Mr_Pants2000

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
My dudes, fellas, and everything between it,

I will be leaving MCME from now, since school is getting more and more: I can't pay much attention to MCME anymore (leave alone some other building communities),
So I wanted to say good bye to you lot.

*Good bye*

I won't forget some of the great times on this server, and some very nice people. I want to thank @reycraft , @BWOT , @Oberanio , @Merluin and many more for some great times on and outside the server.

Your sincerly,

Mr_Pants
Pants_of_Sindar
lolpants

meanwhile

Pants

*poof*

My fellow dudefella, its been amazing chatting and building with you. Good luck to both you and broek with school and real life, and I hope to see you again soon man

This is what happens when i'm gone for 9 weeks...
but seriously, I wish you luck in any future endeavours... you endeavour to endeavour?

You will be greatly missed mr Pants. I hope school goes well and that we'll see you soon again.

Good luck Pants_of_Sindar.

We'll really miss you, but it's the right thing to do.

Don't be a stranger, pop in sometimes and say hi, but otherwise, Farewell, until we meet again :)

Good luck Pants_of_Sindar.

We'll really miss you, but it's the right thing to do.

Don't be a stranger, pop in sometimes and say hi, but otherwise, Farewell, until we meet again :)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this, but I heard that some of you were saying I left for different reasons, so here is a more detailed version (which I thought wasn't needed for you guys) and hope it will be more clear now. I am a bit disappointed in you guys though.

If you think I left MCME for AC, you have it wrong. I WAS part of FOUR communities, AC MCME DR [Official hub build-team] and something more private. I had to leave 2 and the other two remain less active. I chose for MCME and DR, because for the other two you don't have to be active at all. So I stayed on AC and the 'private server', but I will never be very active again. I thought this was already clear to you all.
Maybe I'd be active for artist alone this year, but it'd be harder to leave mcme when I stay here for more years.

*Remove server names when not appreciated by staff, put there with no offence*

Pants i will always remember making streams with you and you were so nice!, i will miss you very much

MCME thanks you for your time. Good luck with your future endeavours.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this, but I heard that some of you were saying I left for different reasons, so here is a more detailed version (which I thought wasn't needed for you guys) and hope it will be more clear now. I am a bit disappointed in you guys though.

If you think I left MCME for AC, you have it wrong. I WAS part of FOUR communities, AC MCME DR [Official hub build-team] and something more private. I had to leave 2 and the other two remain less active. I chose for MCME and DR, because for the other two you don't have to be active at all. So I stayed on AC and the 'private server', but I will never be very active again. I thought this was already clear to you all.
Maybe I'd be active for artist alone this year, but it'd be harder to leave mcme when I stay here for more years.

*Remove server names when not appreciated by staff, put there with no offence*

Hey. Don't feel that way. We wish you all the best of luck with whatever you may be up to. You and your brother have done such an awesome job here Pants, it'd be unfair if other places miss out. Good luck over at AC, and you're always welcome back here at any time. See you soon! :)

Oof ik ur not gonna see this either of u cause it was a while ago it was posted but just wanna say that I’m gonna miss both of u lol bros, from when u first joined again u were always some of the nicest and funniest people just wanna throwback to when u two announced u were twins, that was definitely something, and I always regarded u both as my close friends good luck for the future both of u x

Oof ik ur not gonna see this either of u cause it was a while ago it was posted but just wanna say that I’m gonna miss both of u lol bros, from when u first joined again u were always some of the nicest and funniest people just wanna throwback to when u two announced u were twins, that was definitely something, and I always regarded u both as my close friends good luck for the future both of u x
And so the fellowship of the lols was no more.