• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

greglas2

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey guys. Personally I think there is nothing better than boppin around the blocks
of minecraft grass shiftin and shufflin to /some tunes when it c\omes to general terrestrial activities. The old thread is very old, dusty, , outdated and as we progress through time recently there's been relatively a lot of new people being made and also, people joining the server. the new generations. Hows it that in this golden age of \\\<- expansion->/// in the internet and other places, our

sincerely amazing and incredible community

<3 --....musically knowledgable international community is really lacking in musical sharing and discussion -- anyways I very much hope this thread may help you all have a better time. If you've read the whole post you've made my day haha rip, man, hopefully not, but thank you please throw a link to what you been listening to.
So post whatever the hell you listen to dont be afraid. For real.
Side note (HAH) did you see what I did with the title?? theyre music notes but really ya cant tell cause the one looks like an n and the other b so it makes sense

So post any music or other phonic sonic shit ya like, try to throw the media in a spoiler. - much love