It's also that q can't be everywhere and control everything, if for example there is someone that acts under the name of mcme than q is responsible. since we are alreadtdy playing with copyright laws and rights that are in the hands of some pretty big laywers, we have to be careful. Q is probably the only one who knows what can and can't be done. For the jesse cox thing, he brings a server showcase and acts under his name. So if he does something, we can't be held responsible. This is a small difference but in drama situations makes up a very different outcome. I don't always agree with the style it is being handled but it is q who has to deal with everything in the end.
I also never seen a real mcme'er do a good tour of the server in the same way jesse cox does them. Maybe I should try that...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.