• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

A Video collection of MCME

We've spoken 'bout that in the last staff meeting. And after that i stopped the thing since the official channel was under work.

It's also that q can't be everywhere and control everything, if for example there is someone that acts under the name of mcme than q is responsible. since we are alreadtdy playing with copyright laws and rights that are in the hands of some pretty big laywers, we have to be careful. Q is probably the only one who knows what can and can't be done. For the jesse cox thing, he brings a server showcase and acts under his name. So if he does something, we can't be held responsible. This is a small difference but in drama situations makes up a very different outcome. I don't always agree with the style it is being handled but it is q who has to deal with everything in the end.
I also never seen a real mcme'er do a good tour of the server in the same way jesse cox does them. Maybe I should try that...