• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

A Video collection of MCME

Should probably add unofficial in the title, just so there's no confusion.

May want to update your eriador pack for the new footprints texture.

Overall, nice video:D

thanks, and i didnt think about adding unofficial. dose it seam official worthy? and i thought i was up to date with my packs but i guess not.

thanks, and i didnt think about adding unofficial. dose it seam official worthy? and i thought i was up to date with my packs but i guess not.
It's just that valar (I guess admins now) are the only ones with the privilege of claiming to officially represent mcme. You should add unofficial just so that nobody mistakes it for being official.

So I made a video this morning :3
Thats absolutely amazing phe! :eek::):)

Edit: The texture pack update may take a bit longer than expected due to a few other things being included in that update. To avoid confusion I cant share unofficial packs but for those that cant wait to see the mountains in their proper look you can change your packs by your own, heres what you do:

1. Go to your .minecraft folder. (on windows search in the Start menu for "%appdata%")
2. Navigate to ...\.minecraft\resourcepacks
3. Open all MCME zip files (yes, all four!) and navigate in each pack to \assets\minecraft\textures\blocks
4. For the stony texture: search in the Rohan.zip the file named "planks_jungle.png", copy it to your desktop, rename it to "hardened_clay_stained_cyan.png" and put it into the Eriador and the Loth pack.
5. For the flowers:
- Search "flower_tulip_orange.png" in Gondor pack and copy it to Eriador and Loth pack (no renaming)
- Search "flower_rose.png" in Lothlórien pack, copy to desktop, rename to "flower_houstonia.png" and put it into Eriador and Loth pack. (Yes the Loth pack then has twice the same texture in it).

Last edited:
Care to do a flyover of our anduin but accelerated phe? I wonder how fast you'll have to speed that up to get a 1 min video. Could be cool.

1 min video was impossible, was too pixellated to see anything. Even slowing down the important location bits it just took too long. The fastest I could speed the video up was 8x normal speed and it wound up being around 13 minutes.

So from an original 1hr 47 minute video, here is a timelapse of the Anduin in 13 minutes.

*Note*
Youtube processing has the video currently on 360p. It should be 720p when its finished processing in an hour or so. Also, the background music is pending and processing as well, which will also take a couple of hours.

I have begun a MCME series. So far I have toured Gondor, the Misty Mountains, and parts of the Shire, as well as a little bit of building.

Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJ5OGDZWmxBQFfj0Ie-D-w
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvR6I3LLHVMzOidjOhmDmexlpwuv43S3M

Last edited:
I have begun a little series on MCME. So far I have just been touring areas such as Gondor and the Misty Mountains, but I plan to post videos of me building along with more touring vids.

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJ5OGDZWmxBQFfj0Ie-D-w
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvR6I3LLHVMzOidjOhmDmexlpwuv43S3M

I think @Tyrhanystrasz made an MCME Community channel for videos that are waiting to be put on the official channel. Maybe these could go on there too;)

Last edited:
So I guess the Jesse Cox vids are unofficial too, they definitely weren't uploaded by MCME. The very thing that made MCME a big deal is against our TOS? Idk, I don't get it.
There is a difference cef. Although the subject matter of the of video is about MCME, Jesse Cox isn't acting as though he is affiliated with MCME. His channel isn't solely about MCME nor does he act as an official representative of MCME. The issue with a MCME Community channel (even if unofficial) is that it at least appears to be affiliated with MCME. Any social media (whether official or unofficial) that appears as though it is affiliated with MCME must have q's approval.

There is a difference cef. Although the subject matter of the of video is about MCME, Jesse Cox isn't acting as though he is affiliated with MCME. His channel isn't solely about MCME nor does he act as an official representative of MCME. The issue with a MCME Community channel (even if unofficial) is that it at least appears to be affiliated with MCME. Any social media (whether official or unofficial) that appears as though it is affiliated with MCME must have q's approval.
I don't think anyone would actually make a MCME community channel withouht talking to Q any ways but kk.