• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

Just found this amazingly original song that I don't think anyone has posted yet.

Breezeblocks - alt-J

Oh yeah I saw this on pretty underground Top 10 Indie. It's on this program called Spotify, it's pretty much only used by real music producers so you can be sure that you get as little mainstream music as possible.

I also found this song made by a Indie rapper, he produces all his songs himself and is pretty unknown by mainstream idiots.

Oh yeah I saw this on pretty underground Top 10 Indie. It's on this program called Spotify, it's pretty much only used by real music producers so you can be sure that you get as little mainstream music as possible.

I also found this song made by a Indie rapper, he produces all his songs himself and is pretty unknown by mainstream idiots.

Macklemore is as mainstream as it gets to be honest

Meek Mill - The End (Amazing beat)

Last edited:
attachment.php
whooshgraph.gif

Much better .gif

Back to the music!