Axiom
Please note your permissions may be limited to certain worlds and expanded over time based upon needs.
Noted.
Please note your permissions may be limited to certain worlds and expanded over time based upon needs.
Noted.
- When did you join?
9/9/2020 - What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
Artists (12 Hours) - How experienced are you in Axiom?
I've used it since it came out, I have a pretty good grasp of its capabilities. - Will you need instructions in using Axiom once you have the badge?
I don't think so. - Why do you need this badge?
Like worldedit its a tool that greatly increases my speed and capabilities, it is crippling to build without. - What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
Don't grief, be respectful of others and their builds, and don't crash the server.