Active and Well-Known Members

Spike010

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
0
XP
0
Through my scouring of the forum, I have found that some members, such as @Shenjtor, @pheonixsang and @yodog_117, have the forum ranks 'Active Member' and 'Well-Known Member'. A detailed explanation of these ranks would be nice (e.g. how active must you be?). They names are quite self-explanatory but thre may be more behind the rank.
Thanks,
Lem
 
The forums ranks are based on your total forums points, which can be achieved through likes, messages, donating, etc (with the exception of staff of course). However, the ranks (again with the exception of staff) are irrelevant in the grander scheme of things, simply a little friendly distinction on the side.
 
I didn't even know I had likes or "active" status...

I guess its time to start spamming the funny pictures thread for likes so I can be queen of the universe >:)

#sarcasm #notreally #butsrs #phe4queen

#
VeTec.gif
 
You need to slay credoo's bane, venture far into the brown lands in search for the lost treasure of homieno and face mirimo the destroyer in unarmed combat.Only than will you have gathered fame and recognition, only than can you be called well-known.
 
You need to slay credoo's bane, venture far into the brown lands in search for the lost treasure of homieno and face mirimo the destroyer in unarmed combat.Only than will you have gathered fame and recognition, only than can you be called well-known.
So I've also done this...damn, mirimo packs a punch... I still have the bruises, aye
 
Mirimo was the easy part, the lost treasure of Homieno was the hardest for me, I got lost in Iru's illusion.
Nah, Iru's Illusion was easy for me, just go through every mirror with the sticker "MADE IN AUSTRALIA"
 
I have succeded in the quest and defeated Mirimo the Destroyer. I am now an active member! It wasn't exactly an easy quest; it has scarred me forever :(....
 
Back
Top