• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Add sounds

greencaver

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
The music is very nice, I am eager to get more, but also there should be random sounds around the wilderness that would actually occur, like bird sounds, which would make walking around even more enjoyable.

New news from mr. junoknight about a new feature that has been added to the game to do some sound stuff:

"Hi everyone! You may have noticed a new message about an audio plugin on the server. We are testing some new functionality that will allow us to add even more music to the map and use sound effects! For now the plugin does nothing. You may open the player in your browser but you won't hear anything yet. Soon, I hope to have music uploaded in some locations for everyone to test."

So this makes my suggestion hopefully unneeded if they already are planning on doing something like this, thanks Juno!