• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled AdmiralSmooth Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralSmooth

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date : May 5 2018

Personal Info : Age : 18
Languages : Dutch, English & French

Build : Elostirion, Coordinates : 1800 / 6 / 31600
Pictures : Elostirion

Other builds : I've created many other builds, but I don't have pictures of them. Here are some that I do have pictures of.
Pictures : Imgur

Motivation : I've been building in a medieval style all my life and I've become pretty good at it. All I need is a place with people who share the same interests and are capable of building such things as Middle Earth. Speaking of Middle Earth, I've seen all the movies at least 20 times and read the books a long time ago.
It's a lovely community and I'd love to take part in this amazing project, so we can all share our expertise.

-AdmiralSmooth

Im not trying to be rude or ruin your application but your theme build looks suspiciously similar to this build I found on google Elostirion
Even though it seems copied its still not entirely copied and I think the parts you didnt copy shows that youre capable of building good. I would like to see another theme build from you to be sure you have good building skills.
Im sorry for the inconvenience I might have created.

Oh wow, the reason it looks nearly the same is because I was part of the server that was from. (Sorry for advertising), that's from the ArdaCraft server. I've been a builder on there for some time. I think that's why it looks so similar. Surely I will build some other stuff to show you I'm very capable of building. Sorry if this looks like cheating, but I didn't have the idea it would look that similar. Surely I remember how it looked like.

-Smooth

Interesting application, your themed build shows that you can build, but I must agree with Jonatan that it looks too similair to Arda's.

I'd love to see you try some other themed builds (there's a new one) to show that you can do this on your own.
About your other builds they're okay, just try some different stuff too, I only see a couple of houses and towers, there are many other things you can make.
And finally try to show some interior work aswel, it's very important that you can do that too to get artist.

Never really thought of doing interior, offcourse I will do so.
I'm working on a new Themed Build right now.

-Smooth

P.S : I completely understand the suspicious build, I guess I should've built something else.

Your artist application is now under Watchlist, congratulations, you will be contacted privately by one of the Artist Committee on what you must do for your final challenge. Congrats @AdmiralSmooth !

Your application is being removed off the watchlist due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.