• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Adventure Map: Fable of the Five Wizards

Oh god this thing. I almost forgot it existed. It's been years since I've heard anything about it.

What is the music in that video? At the end, it sounds almost like an organ. (confused face)

What is the music in that video? At the end, it sounds almost like an organ. (confused face)
my guess is a trumpet or some other brass instrument. I think they compose their own pieces of music in a program to avoid copyright

Allo,
The two people who are going to be finalising the map are a little busy right now, however, they have arranged to finish it at Easter this year. So, should be out soonish TM.
Who are these two people?

If I use this on a private server, what will I have to do about giving the creators credit?

Speaking of that, are there any plans to go back and tweak the Fall of Gondolin map to get it working with newer versions? As far as I know it was pretty much just the redstone wiring that was wonky.

Speaking of that, are there any plans to go back and tweak the Fall of Gondolin map to get it working with newer versions? As far as I know it was pretty much just the redstone wiring that was wonky.
The texture pack also needs to be turned into a resource pack. Also, I hope it will

there's a program you can get called "textureender" to convert texturepacks to resource packs

I looked into it a month or two ago, it could probably be done, but I'm not entirely sure it's even necessary.