• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved AFK for an undefiend time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFunnyFace

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
Hi,
I have a problem with my laptop, ever when I play minecraft, my intel grafic card "dies".
My screen freeze, but the game runs along after one second. But not my screen.
So i can be only a few seconds up to a few minutes on the/a server before i have to restart my mc.
If anybody knows how to fix that I would be happy, also a way to "restart" my mc screen would help.
(a+f3 doesn't work)

I have Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion 15-p009ng.

Thanks for reading.
TheFunnyFace

Hi,
I have a problem with my laptop, ever when I play minecraft, my intel grafic card "dies".
My screen freeze, but the game runs along after one second. But not my screen.
So i can be only a few seconds up to a few minutes on the/a server before i have to restart my mc.
If anybody knows how to fix that I would be happy, also a way to "restart" my mc screen would help.
(a+f3 doesn't work)

I have Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion 15-p009ng.

Thanks for reading.
TheFunnyFace
Maby try updating your GPU drivers? or reïnstall your GPU drivers, that might work

Actually I have an one year old laptop with windows 10, but i cant Update the Intel hd Driver cause Life sucks. I cant Update anything because "my pc isnt Good enough". I Work on this updateproblem so i try to play as soon as possible.

The integrated graphics stop working? Do you get an error message of some kind when it happens? What does the MC crash log say?

The Problem is that my Mc dont crash. Only my driver "dies" but my Mc runs forward. The driver restarts instantly but my Mc screen freezes and i cant see anything new. I can hear all Sounds so I know that the game runs forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.