• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Agar and Udul

CALLING ALL ARTISTS: Agar is done and there is just 11 more houses in Udul. We are nearing the end. I need your help to finish off these last few houses. If you warp into Udul you will find 11 blue blocks, each one of these needs to be built, in the style of the city. If you want to help just either ask for a house on here, or you can find a blue piece of wool and put a sign with your name on it and start building. Please help me out and make a few. This project is winding down please be a part of it.

Last edited:
No. Would you want to drag materials across a river just to make a small path on a small wedge of land

Last edited:
Cool little project it was a pleasure helping you create these barbaric towns and hey it got you designer! And thanks mandos for everything u do for mcme, and i hope with your promotion you will be doing more projects very soon!