• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Aldburg Keep Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALERT:
DO NOT USE JUNGLE LOGS! THESE ARE BEING REPLACED W/ DARKER WOOD IN UPCOMING ROHAN RP FIXES!

(i have seen them in multiple builds!)

This is your friendly 2 week reminder!

Note: I am willing to accept not completely finished builds, however your layouts and outline must be detailed and clear in order for me to accept it and consider it up to proper standards.

ALERT! ONE MORE WEEK

Please note, your build does NOT have to be COMPLETE.

I realize that another week or so would be helpful in finishing up these builds, however I believe that at this point the keeps are complete enough where myself and the other judges can determine finalists and give feedback. Please message me if you have any concerns about this. Good luck to those still alive!

FINALISTS CHOSEN!
congratulations to:

Plot 7: How Hard Can It Be?

2T7a6iJ.png

Plot 9: Deluksfish

hFBLhpt.png

2cNMfTb.png

These teams have both been given collective feedback from the judges and will have a week, until DECEMBER 23RD, to continue to finish up their keeps and make changes. The keeps can receive finishing touches when pasted into Aldburg if necessary.​

Last edited:
Notice to all other participants!

If you would like to take screenshots of your keep please do so in a timely fashion! I will be deleting the plots sometime after JANUARY 1ST!

If for some reason you really really want me to keep your plot, please let me know via a PM on the forums before that date.

After a long conversation with the judges, upon which we all agreed that this was one of the most difficult competitions that any of us have had to judge on the server given the impressive scale and detail that went into both final keeps, we have made our decision.

CONGRATULATIONS KEEP 7
& TEAM "HOW HARD CAN IT BE"

92naSkM.png

The final decision was made based on the overall organized and thoughtful layout of the keep, the visual appeal, and placement of the main meeting hall. Congratulations to @Thijs1801 , @Genexos , @Eaglz and @BeatHeav3N for your hard work paying off. A special shout out to Team "DeLuksFish" for also creating an exceptional keep, making for such a tough final decision - their castle was extremely impressive to say the least and their ability to integrate feedback was also outstanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.